Currently Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Lost in Stories bookshelf: read

Tess of the D'UrbervillesThe AwakeningSome Girls BiteGirls Like Funny BoysKissed by an Angel Collector's Edition: Kissed by an Angel; the Power of Love; SoulmatesCity of Glass

More of Romy's books »
Romy's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Vampire Crush by A. M. Robinson


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" is:

Vampire Crush by A. M. Robinson
Release Date: December 28, 2010
Publisher: HarperTeen
Age Group: Young Adult

First, six mysteriously pale new students show up at Sophie McGee’s high school. Then, Sophie’s childhood nemesis James reappears, still displaying a knack for making Sophie’s blood boil. When Sophie finds out that James has a connection to the new students, she decides to investigate...never expecting her life will quickly begin to resemble a campy horror movie, complete with budding crushes and bloodthirsty villains.

Perfect for fans of the Vampire Kisses and Vladmir Tod series, A. M. Robinson’s debut novel sparkles with action, intrigue, irresistible wit, and sizzling romance.

I know, I know another vampire novel you say, what can I say I’m a sucker for anything with vampires in it, well as long as it’s entertaining and I have a feeling this is going to be a fun read judging from the early reviews I’ve read on goodreads.

Well that’s my “waiting on” pick, what's yours this week?

10 comments:

Noemí said...

very interesting book =)

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

I've seen this one around and have to admit that I'm also intrigued with this one. It sounds like it's going to be such a fun read.

Belinda said...

THis sounds like a great book and one I'd read. Thanks for sharing a great WOW!!

Here's my WOW for the week

Lacey Weatherford said...

Hey! But if it's a good vampire story then all is well right? Thanks for the recommend!
The Delusional Diaries

Heather said...

This sounds fun, I'd be interested in reading a story where vampires are villians again!

Please check out my pick:
http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2010/09/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

Anonymous said...

It might be yet another vamp novel, but it sounds fab and definitely one I'd like!

Jackie said...

Sounds fast, easy and fun to read hope you get your wish!


My WOW this week at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories is for an Anthology

jackie ^_^

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

I hadn't heard of this one before, but it definitly sounds interesting :)

Check out my WoW here!

Lori said...

Looks like something right up my alley. I hope you get your book and that you enjoy it. Check out what I am Waiting on Wednesday for.

sablelexi said...

hmm...sounds intresting. Will have to take a look at it when it comes out to see if the inside matches up.

I read that description and was thinking, wow this sounds just like a book that I wanted that came out a few months ago. Looked through my release date planner, and sure enough, at some point Amazon had listed this book as coming out this past July. I'm so glad you posted this wish. I may have forgotten all about this book since it didn't show up on shelves when I thought it would.

what I'm waiting for can be found here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
View my complete profile

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Reading Challenges

Awards

Awards



ARC Tours

Counter

Guests Online

Stats