Currently Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Lost in Stories bookshelf: read

Tess of the D'UrbervillesThe AwakeningSome Girls BiteGirls Like Funny BoysKissed by an Angel Collector's Edition: Kissed by an Angel; the Power of Love; SoulmatesCity of Glass

More of Romy's books »
Romy's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox #13


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren once a week which explores the weekly contents of your mailbox and books bought.

For Review:

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (Penguin/October 12, 2010 - Australia)

One night in the rain, Ethan Wate opened his eyes and fell in love with Lena Duchannes. His life would never be the same.

Lena is a Caster and her family is locked in a supernatural civil war: full of darkness and demons. On her sixteenth birthday Lena made a terrifying choice, which now haunts her day and night.

And as her seventeenth birthday approaches Lena and Ethan face even greater danger. A Caster and a Mortal can never truly be together.

Every kiss is a curse.
Ethan’s next heartbeat could be his last.
It is their curse now …

Thanks to Penguin Australia for sending me this one, I really enjoyed reading Beautiful Creatures so I have high hopes for the sequel.

So that’s it from me, I hope you guys all had a great week, what books did you receive?

9 comments:

Tina (Book Couture) said...

Hey Romy, that looks good! I can't wait to read it.

I think I saw on Date a Book that you had won the 31 book prize? Well done!!

●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

Cass said...

@Tina: Did she? Wow! Congrats. I didn't pick up on that one. I only won 6 of those titles.
I have an ARC of BD, but I can't read it until I read BC, which I got free from subscribing the BTL newsletter. Hope you enjoy!

Belinda said...

Hi :) I've seen Beautiful Darkness on other sites and it looks like a great read. I'm interested in what you think. Have a great week and wow on the book prizes !

Come See What's In My Mailbox

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

very jealous of this. I am a new follower!

In IMMB is here

Jackie said...

I have to admit to still having BC on my TBR, need to get it out soon!

Enjoy BD Romy!

My Mailbox this week

jackie ^_^

Amber said...

I'm interested to see your review. I have the first one calling out to me from my TBR pile. Hope you enjoy!

My Mailbox

Kate said...

Great blog! I'm a new follower. Check out my mailbox.

- Kate

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

Awesome IMM! I hope that you enjoy Beautiful darkness! I can't wait for it to come out!

I'm a new follower :)

Check out my IMM here!

Tara said...

I bought Beautiful Creatures last week and haven't gotten around to reading it yet, so I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope you enjoy Beautiful Darkness just as much!

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
View my complete profile

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Reading Challenges

Awards

Awards



ARC Tours

Counter

Guests Online

Stats