- Review: Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise #2) b...
- Congratulations to Kirsty Eagar!
- Waiting on Wednesday: Desires of the Dead by Kimbe...
- Teaser Tuesday #11
- Review: Matched by Ally Condie
- In My Mailbox #13
- I've Received Some Bloggy Awards!
- I've been tagged!
- Aussie YA Author Appearances @ Borders Melbourne C...
- Author Interview + Giveaway: Fiona Wood
- Book Blogger Hop #12 & Follow Friday #6
- Win Lunch with author Kirsty Eagar and a tour of P...
- Author Interview: Kirsty Eagar
- Waiting on Wednesday: Embrace by Jessica Shirvingt...
- Teaser Tuesday #10
- In My Mailbox #12
- Review: Fury by Shirley Marr
- Book Blogger Hop #11 & Follow Friday #5
- Waiting on Wednesday: Vampire Crush by A. M. Robin...
- In My Mailbox #11
- Book Blogger Hop #10 & Follow Friday #4
- Waiting on Wednesday: Please Ignore Vera Dietz by ...
- Teaser Tuesday #9
- Book Blogger Hop #9 & Follow Friday #3
- Review: Saltwater Vampires by Kirsty Eagar
- Waiting on Wednesday: Starstruck by Cyn Balog
- ▼ September (26)
Amy has left the life she loves for a world 300 years away.
Trapped in space and frozen in time, Amy is bound for a new planet. But fifty years before she's due to arrive, she is violently woken, the victim of an attempted murder. Now Amy's lost on board and nothing makes sense - she's never felt so alone.
Yet someone is waiting for her. He wants to protect her; and more if she'll let him.
But who can she trust amidst the secrets and lies? A killer is out there – and Amy has nowhere to hide . . .
Readers of Tim Winton's Breath will be drawn to 's Raw Blue, an achingly beautiful young adult novel set in
Carly has dropped out of uni to spend her days surfing and her nights working as a cook in a Manly café. Surfing is the one thing she loves doing ... and the only thing that helps her stop thinking about what happened two years ago. Then she meets Ryan and Carly has to decide. Will she let the past bury her? Or can she let go of her anger and shame, and find the courage to be happy?
Big thanks to Kirsty for sending me a copy of her debut novel, I recently reviewed Kirsty’s second novel Saltwater Vampires which I loved so I know this will be just as good.
So that’s it from me, I hope you guys all had a great week, what books did you receive?
- Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
- Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
- Angels (2)
- Australian (5)
- Author Appearances (5)
- Author Guest Post (1)
- Author Interviews (4)
- Author News (2)
- Awards (4)
- Bloggy News (7)
- Book Blogger Hop (22)
- Book News (2)
- Book Trailers (1)
- Book-to-Movie News (3)
- Contests (3)
- Cover Reveals (4)
- Dystopian (1)
- Faeries (4)
- Fantasy (10)
- Festivals (1)
- Follow Friday (11)
- Free Reads (1)
- Giveaways (15)
- Goblins (1)
- Historical (1)
- In My Mailbox (26)
- Memoir (1)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Paranormal (4)
- Reading Challenges (2)
- Realistic/Contemporary (11)
- Review (39)
- Romance (10)
- Series (24)
- Teaser Tuesdays (26)
- Teasers (3)
- Vampires (9)
- Videos (3)
- Waiting on Wednesday (31)
- Welcome (2)
- Werewolves (1)