Currently Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Lost in Stories bookshelf: read

Tess of the D'UrbervillesThe AwakeningSome Girls BiteGirls Like Funny BoysKissed by an Angel Collector's Edition: Kissed by an Angel; the Power of Love; SoulmatesCity of Glass

More of Romy's books »
Romy's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Saturday, September 25, 2010

I've Received Some Bloggy Awards!


So I’m having a really lazy Saturday night, I’m currently cleaning out my email inbox (which I’ve been meaning to do for ages) and have discovered a couple of lovely people have given me some bloggy awards and I’ve completely forgotten to respond so first off apologies for the late reply but better late than never I guess! Now on to the awards.

I’d like to thank Tina over at Book Couture, The Know-it-all and Cass over at Words on Paper for bestowing this award onto me.

Once again thank you Tina over at Book Couture for giving me this award.

Huge thanks to Jess over at The Tales Compendium for presenting me with this award. When accepting this award I’m supposed to indicate seven things about me however since my previous post, I’ve been tagged, is all about me I’m going to refer you all to that post.

Now I’m supposed to hand over these awards to 15 other bloggers for each award which I plan to do but that’s a lot of bloggers to nominate so I don’t really have the time to decide who to bestow these awards to yet so I’ll have to think about it first and nominate my awardees in another post.

Just before I go I'd like to once again thank everyone who nominated me for an award I really appreciate it I guess I must be doing something right!

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Brooke T said...

Congratulations!!

Jessi E. said...

Congrats on winning! That's always super-fun! :)

Cass said...

Thanks so much Romy! I was trying to find the award, but to no avail. I too am going to have trouble finding FIFTEEN bloggers to nominate. Maybe later on. :P But I added Tina to my "thanks" at the bottom of my blog where I keep my awards.

Tina said...

Congrats on the many awards Romy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
View my complete profile

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Reading Challenges

Awards

Awards



ARC Tours

Counter

Guests Online

Stats