- Review: Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise #2) b...
- Congratulations to Kirsty Eagar!
- Waiting on Wednesday: Desires of the Dead by Kimbe...
- Teaser Tuesday #11
- Review: Matched by Ally Condie
- In My Mailbox #13
- I've Received Some Bloggy Awards!
- I've been tagged!
- Aussie YA Author Appearances @ Borders Melbourne C...
- Author Interview + Giveaway: Fiona Wood
- Book Blogger Hop #12 & Follow Friday #6
- Win Lunch with author Kirsty Eagar and a tour of P...
- Author Interview: Kirsty Eagar
- Waiting on Wednesday: Embrace by Jessica Shirvingt...
- Teaser Tuesday #10
- In My Mailbox #12
- Review: Fury by Shirley Marr
- Book Blogger Hop #11 & Follow Friday #5
- Waiting on Wednesday: Vampire Crush by A. M. Robin...
- In My Mailbox #11
- Book Blogger Hop #10 & Follow Friday #4
- Waiting on Wednesday: Please Ignore Vera Dietz by ...
- Teaser Tuesday #9
- Book Blogger Hop #9 & Follow Friday #3
- Review: Saltwater Vampires by Kirsty Eagar
- Waiting on Wednesday: Starstruck by Cyn Balog
- ▼ September (26)
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
11:50 PM | Posted by Romy @ Lost.in.Stories | Edit Post
So I’m having a really lazy Saturday night, I’m currently cleaning out my email inbox (which I’ve been meaning to do for ages) and have discovered a couple of lovely people have given me some bloggy awards and I’ve completely forgotten to respond so first off apologies for the late reply but better late than never I guess! Now on to the awards.
I’d like to thank Tina over at Book Couture, The Know-it-all and Cass over at Words on Paper for bestowing this award onto me.
Once again thank you Tina over at Book Couture for giving me this award.
Huge thanks to Jess over at The Tales Compendium for presenting me with this award. When accepting this award I’m supposed to indicate seven things about me however since my previous post, I’ve been tagged, is all about me I’m going to refer you all to that post.
Now I’m supposed to hand over these awards to 15 other bloggers for each award which I plan to do but that’s a lot of bloggers to nominate so I don’t really have the time to decide who to bestow these awards to yet so I’ll have to think about it first and nominate my awardees in another post.
Just before I go I'd like to once again thank everyone who nominated me for an award I really appreciate it I guess I must be doing something right!
- Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
- Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
- Angels (2)
- Australian (5)
- Author Appearances (5)
- Author Guest Post (1)
- Author Interviews (4)
- Author News (2)
- Awards (4)
- Bloggy News (7)
- Book Blogger Hop (22)
- Book News (2)
- Book Trailers (1)
- Book-to-Movie News (3)
- Contests (3)
- Cover Reveals (4)
- Dystopian (1)
- Faeries (4)
- Fantasy (10)
- Festivals (1)
- Follow Friday (11)
- Free Reads (1)
- Giveaways (15)
- Goblins (1)
- Historical (1)
- In My Mailbox (26)
- Memoir (1)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Paranormal (4)
- Reading Challenges (2)
- Realistic/Contemporary (11)
- Review (39)
- Romance (10)
- Series (24)
- Teaser Tuesdays (26)
- Teasers (3)
- Vampires (9)
- Videos (3)
- Waiting on Wednesday (31)
- Welcome (2)
- Werewolves (1)