Currently Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Lost in Stories bookshelf: read

Tess of the D'UrbervillesThe AwakeningSome Girls BiteGirls Like Funny BoysKissed by an Angel Collector's Edition: Kissed by an Angel; the Power of Love; SoulmatesCity of Glass

More of Romy's books »
Romy's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday #9


Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. I’ve finished Fury by Shirley Marr, so I hope have my review up soon. I’m currently reading my ARC of Matched, and wow it’s definitely living up to expectations. Just to let you all know my posts will probably decrease a bit this week and next because I have three assignments that are due next week so I’m really busy at the moment but come next Wednesday I will be free of assignments!

So anyway here’s my Teaser, enjoy!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab you current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I glance over at Xander after she’s gone and an ache of longing goes through me, an ache so deep and real that I can still feel it later, when I think of that night. The longing isn’t for Xander, it’s for the way things used to be between us.”

- p. 262, Matched by Ally Condie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful teaser! Sounds like a good read.

Here is my Teaser Tuesday post!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love the cover on this one, and that's a fascinating teaser....

Here's mine:

http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/09/07/teaser-tuesdays-23/

Belinda said...

I love the cover of this book. I'm reaqlly looking forward to reading this book and I hope you enjoy it. Great teaser!!

Here's my Tuesday Teaser

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

An easy to relate with teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-what-alice-knew-a-most-curious-tale-of-henry-james-and-jack-the-ripper.html

Kelly said...

Great teaser. I love the cover of this book, and can't wait to read it now that I've read your teaser! Here's my TT: http://thebookscapereport.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-1.html

E.J. Stevens said...

So touching. Great teaser! My teaser is here.

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
View my complete profile

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Reading Challenges

Awards

Awards



ARC Tours

Counter

Guests Online

Stats