Currently Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Lost in Stories bookshelf: read

Tess of the D'UrbervillesThe AwakeningSome Girls BiteGirls Like Funny BoysKissed by an Angel Collector's Edition: Kissed by an Angel; the Power of Love; SoulmatesCity of Glass

More of Romy's books »
Romy's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Friday, September 10, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #10 & Follow Friday #4



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books whilst Follow Friday is hosted by ParaJunkee’s View. ‘The Hop’ and ‘Follow Friday’ are a great way to find other people who love to blog about books just like me! So if you’re interested in participating why not check out both Crazy for Books and ParaJunkee’s View for more information.

Jennifer also asks us hopper’s to answer a new question/topic each week, so today’s question/topic for the Hop is (*drum roll please*):

Post a link to a favourite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

I have to say it’s probably my review of Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers. It was such an intense read, definitely one of my favourite books 2010 so far. So if you’re interested here’s my review simply click HERE.

ParaJunkee also asks us follower’s to answer a question each week, so today’s question for the Follow is:

eBook or Print?

Hmmm, probably print, I like the feel of a book in my hands it’s more tangible than having an electronic copy. That said it would be nice to have a book I really want to read delivered directly to an eBook reader instead of having to wait for it to be delivered by post.

9 comments:

Heather said...

not and ebook if I have to read on my desktop computer. Have tried that a few times, and it really must be a riveting book to keep me there in dis-comfort. NOw a hand held might be so much different. But yes, I do prefer to hold a book in hand and touch paper.

Heather said...

I'm a print person myself :) Came here through Follow Friday, but I'm already a follower :)

If you haven't checked it out already:

Please stop by to check out my giveaway!
www.littlesqueed.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love print. I read ebooks out of necesity (no shipping YAY!) but yeah, books are just, I dunno, my friends.

Stephanie (Books Are A Girl's Best Friend) said...

I don't think I could ever read on an e-reader, it's a completely different experience.
Your blog name is perfect for a book blog!

Hapy hopping and enjoy your weekend, I'm a new follower :)

Stephanie @ www.bestfriends-books.blogsot.com

The Book Speaker said...

I completely agree with you about ebook vs. print. I like to feel a book in my hands, but the convenience of the ebook does tempt me...

http://bookspeakblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from the hop! I've always been a 'print' person but I'm actually about to buy a Kindle and give eBooks a go! Happy Friday!

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Hello, visting you from Follow Friday.
I think this is a marvelous way to meet bloggers both old and new.
I'm #31, http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/. Just stopped by to wish you a great weekend & read a few reviews.
This week my trip is brought to you by the number 6.
alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com
(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Belinda said...

Hi!! I'm hopping but had my two cents worth. I prefer print any day over e-book but I'm also realizing that things are moving towards the electronic. I may just enjoy both of them.

If you have time Hop by my blog

Lacey Weatherford said...

Hi there! New follower hopping by! It sounds like you share the same reading interests that I do! Great title for your site! Hope you are having an amazing weekend!
The Delusional Diaries

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
View my complete profile

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Reading Challenges

Awards

Awards



ARC Tours

Counter

Guests Online

Stats