- Review: Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise #2) b...
- Congratulations to Kirsty Eagar!
- Waiting on Wednesday: Desires of the Dead by Kimbe...
- Teaser Tuesday #11
- Review: Matched by Ally Condie
- In My Mailbox #13
- I've Received Some Bloggy Awards!
- I've been tagged!
- Aussie YA Author Appearances @ Borders Melbourne C...
- Author Interview + Giveaway: Fiona Wood
- Book Blogger Hop #12 & Follow Friday #6
- Win Lunch with author Kirsty Eagar and a tour of P...
- Author Interview: Kirsty Eagar
- Waiting on Wednesday: Embrace by Jessica Shirvingt...
- Teaser Tuesday #10
- In My Mailbox #12
- Review: Fury by Shirley Marr
- Book Blogger Hop #11 & Follow Friday #5
- Waiting on Wednesday: Vampire Crush by A. M. Robin...
- In My Mailbox #11
- Book Blogger Hop #10 & Follow Friday #4
- Waiting on Wednesday: Please Ignore Vera Dietz by ...
- Teaser Tuesday #9
- Book Blogger Hop #9 & Follow Friday #3
- Review: Saltwater Vampires by Kirsty Eagar
- Waiting on Wednesday: Starstruck by Cyn Balog
- ▼ September (26)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 10, 2010
5:28 PM | Posted by Romy @ Lost.in.Stories | Edit Post
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books whilst Follow Friday is hosted by ParaJunkee’s View. ‘The Hop’ and ‘Follow Friday’ are a great way to find other people who love to blog about books just like me! So if you’re interested in participating why not check out both Crazy for Books and ParaJunkee’s View for more information.
Jennifer also asks us hopper’s to answer a new question/topic each week, so today’s question/topic for the Hop is (*drum roll please*):
Post a link to a favourite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.
I have to say it’s probably my review of Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers. It was such an intense read, definitely one of my favourite books 2010 so far. So if you’re interested here’s my review simply click HERE.
ParaJunkee also asks us follower’s to answer a question each week, so today’s question for the Follow is:
eBook or Print?
Hmmm, probably print, I like the feel of a book in my hands it’s more tangible than having an electronic copy. That said it would be nice to have a book I really want to read delivered directly to an eBook reader instead of having to wait for it to be delivered by post.
- Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
- Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
- Angels (2)
- Australian (5)
- Author Appearances (5)
- Author Guest Post (1)
- Author Interviews (4)
- Author News (2)
- Awards (4)
- Bloggy News (7)
- Book Blogger Hop (22)
- Book News (2)
- Book Trailers (1)
- Book-to-Movie News (3)
- Contests (3)
- Cover Reveals (4)
- Dystopian (1)
- Faeries (4)
- Fantasy (10)
- Festivals (1)
- Follow Friday (11)
- Free Reads (1)
- Giveaways (15)
- Goblins (1)
- Historical (1)
- In My Mailbox (26)
- Memoir (1)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Paranormal (4)
- Reading Challenges (2)
- Realistic/Contemporary (11)
- Review (39)
- Romance (10)
- Series (24)
- Teaser Tuesdays (26)
- Teasers (3)
- Vampires (9)
- Videos (3)
- Waiting on Wednesday (31)
- Welcome (2)
- Werewolves (1)