Currently Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Lost in Stories bookshelf: read

Tess of the D'UrbervillesThe AwakeningSome Girls BiteGirls Like Funny BoysKissed by an Angel Collector's Edition: Kissed by an Angel; the Power of Love; SoulmatesCity of Glass

More of Romy's books »
Romy's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Thursday, October 14, 2010

To Buy a Kindle, Or Not To Buy a Kindle: That is the Question



Okay so today is my birthday *squeals of excitement*, and I get to pick my present from my parents, I know great surprise! Anyway I was thinking I should ask for a little thing known as a kindle from Amazon as the Aussie dollar is so high against the US plus they just look so cool but I’m just not sure at the moment, I don’t know if I’d actually use it plus I do like the feel of an actual book, then again I’m running out of room to store my books also I wont have to carry a big book around in my bag whenever I go anywhere.

Basically long story short I’m just not sure if I should get one, so I really need some help from you guys, what do you think, do any of you have an e-reader, if yes do you like it? Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated, I really need your help, thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
View my complete profile

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Reading Challenges

Awards

Awards



ARC Tours

Counter

Guests Online

Stats