- Wishing Everyone A Merry Christmas
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Lost Saint by Bree Despa...
- Review: The Ghost & the Goth by Stacey Kade
- Teaser Tuesday #19
- Review: Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBrid...
- Waiting on Wednesday: Burn Bright by Marianne de P...
- Teaser Tuesday #18
- Sue Bursztynski Book Signing
- The League of Extraordinary Writers
- Aussie YA Book Challenge 2011
- Eating YA Books’ 21 Day Blogoversary & Birthday Ba...
- In My Mailbox #23
- Book Blogger Hop #21 & Follow Friday #15
- Readings Best YA Books of 2010
- Author Interview: Ally Condie
- Teaser Tuesday #17
- In My Mailbox #22
- I’m back from my little sojourn (oh and the winner...
- ▼ December (18)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
11:07 PM | Posted by Romy @ Lost.in.Stories | Edit Post
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" is:
The Lost Saint (The Dark Devine #2) by Bree Despain
Release Date: December 28, 2010
Age Group: Young Adult
The non-stop sequel to The Dark Divine delivers an even hotter romance and more thrilling action than Bree Despain's first novel.
Grace Divine made the ultimate sacrifice to cure Daniel Kalbi. She gave her soul to the wolf to save him and lost her beloved mother. When Grace receives a haunting phone call from Jude, she knows what she must do. She must become a Hound of Heaven.
Desperate to find Jude, Grace befriends Talbot - a newcomer to town who promises her that he can help her be a hero. But as the two grow closer, the wolf grows in Grace, and her relationship with Daniel begins to crumble.
Unaware of the dark path she is walking, Grace becomes prideful in her new abilities - not realizing that an old enemy has returned and deadly trap is about to be sprung.
Readers, ravenous for more Grace and Daniel, will be itching to sink their teeth into The Lost Saint.
So the other day I was browsing around goodreads and stumbled upon the page for The Lost Saint, I started reading the early reviews that were up and they all basically gave the book either 4 or 5 stars with most raving about how fabulous the book is, hence its my pick today. So thank you goodreads for reminding me the sequel to The Dark Devine (I read The Dark Devine nearly a year ago so my memory is a little foggy on the exact details of the book, I have a terrible memory, but I do remember I really enjoyed it) is releasing this month!
For more info you should definitely check out Bree’s website for The Lost Saint, which also contains the first chapter, simply click HERE.
Oh and here’s the trailer ….
Well that’s my “waiting on” pick, what's yours this week?
Labels: Waiting on Wednesday
Waiting on Wednesday: The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
Waiting on Wednesday|
- Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
- Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
- Angels (2)
- Australian (5)
- Author Appearances (5)
- Author Guest Post (1)
- Author Interviews (4)
- Author News (2)
- Awards (4)
- Bloggy News (7)
- Book Blogger Hop (22)
- Book News (2)
- Book Trailers (1)
- Book-to-Movie News (3)
- Contests (3)
- Cover Reveals (4)
- Dystopian (1)
- Faeries (4)
- Fantasy (10)
- Festivals (1)
- Follow Friday (11)
- Free Reads (1)
- Giveaways (15)
- Goblins (1)
- Historical (1)
- In My Mailbox (26)
- Memoir (1)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Paranormal (4)
- Reading Challenges (2)
- Realistic/Contemporary (11)
- Review (39)
- Romance (10)
- Series (24)
- Teaser Tuesdays (26)
- Teasers (3)
- Vampires (9)
- Videos (3)
- Waiting on Wednesday (31)
- Welcome (2)
- Werewolves (1)