- Wishing Everyone A Merry Christmas
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Lost Saint by Bree Despa...
- Review: The Ghost & the Goth by Stacey Kade
- Teaser Tuesday #19
- Review: Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBrid...
- Waiting on Wednesday: Burn Bright by Marianne de P...
- Teaser Tuesday #18
- Sue Bursztynski Book Signing
- The League of Extraordinary Writers
- Aussie YA Book Challenge 2011
- Eating YA Books’ 21 Day Blogoversary & Birthday Ba...
- In My Mailbox #23
- Book Blogger Hop #21 & Follow Friday #15
- Readings Best YA Books of 2010
- Author Interview: Ally Condie
- Teaser Tuesday #17
- In My Mailbox #22
- I’m back from my little sojourn (oh and the winner...
- ▼ December (18)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
7:27 PM | Posted by Romy @ Lost.in.Stories | Edit Post
Jan over at Eating YA Books has an amazing 21 day giveaway going on in order to help celebrate her one year Blogoversary and upcoming birthday (on Dec. 21).
Jan will be holding a giveaway everyday for the next 21 days (thanks Jan!). Each day one book will be given away. Many of these books are ARC copies and have not yet been released.
Each day's contest will be open for two weeks, and the books will be shipped shortly after each giveaway ends with the final giveaway ending on January 4, 2011.
Oh and the giveaways are INTERNATIONAL! How great is that?
Here is the list of books and the days they will be posted for the giveaway (the giveaway has started already so I have left the links for the giveaways that are already underway):
Day one: Delirium (ARC) by Lauren Oliver
Day two: Entice (ARC) by Carrie Jones
Day three: Demonglass (ARC) by Rachel Hawkins
Day four: Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Day five: The Chaos (ARC) by Rachel Ward
Day six: Keeper by Kathi Appelt
Day seven: Dark Goddess (ARC) by Sarwat Chadda
Day eight: We All Fall Down (ARC) by Nic Sheff
Day nine: The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon
Day ten: Desire of the Dead (ARC) by Kimberly Derting
Day eleven: The Anti-prom (ARC) by Abby McDonald
Day twelve: Belladonna (ARC) by Mary Finn
Day thirteen: Clarity (ARC) by Kim Harrington
Day fourteen: The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker
Day fifteen: Nightspell (ARC) by Leah Cypess
Day sixteen: Mercy by Rebecca Lim
Day seventeen: She Loves You She Loves you Not (ARC) by Julie Anne Peters
Day eighteen: The Comet's Curse by Com Testa
Day nineteen: Plague (ARC) by Michael Grant
Day twenty: Across the Universe (ARC) by Beth Revis
Day twenty-one: Cloaked (signed ARC copy) by Alex Flinn
There are some really great books in this list I really want to win! So what are you waiting for? Get entering these fabulous giveaways, I know I have!
Eating YA Books’ 21 Day Blogoversary & Birthday Bash
Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
- Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
- Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
- Angels (2)
- Australian (5)
- Author Appearances (5)
- Author Guest Post (1)
- Author Interviews (4)
- Author News (2)
- Awards (4)
- Bloggy News (7)
- Book Blogger Hop (22)
- Book News (2)
- Book Trailers (1)
- Book-to-Movie News (3)
- Contests (3)
- Cover Reveals (4)
- Dystopian (1)
- Faeries (4)
- Fantasy (10)
- Festivals (1)
- Follow Friday (11)
- Free Reads (1)
- Giveaways (15)
- Goblins (1)
- Historical (1)
- In My Mailbox (26)
- Memoir (1)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Paranormal (4)
- Reading Challenges (2)
- Realistic/Contemporary (11)
- Review (39)
- Romance (10)
- Series (24)
- Teaser Tuesdays (26)
- Teasers (3)
- Vampires (9)
- Videos (3)
- Waiting on Wednesday (31)
- Welcome (2)
- Werewolves (1)