Currently Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Lost in Stories bookshelf: read

Tess of the D'UrbervillesThe AwakeningSome Girls BiteGirls Like Funny BoysKissed by an Angel Collector's Edition: Kissed by an Angel; the Power of Love; SoulmatesCity of Glass

More of Romy's books »
Romy's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sue Bursztynski Book Signing


So on Sunday Sue Bursztynski author of the newly released Wolfborn was at Dymocks in Southland, which is a shopping centre in Melbourne, signing copies of her new book Wolfborn and I decided to trundle along and brave the crazy Christmas shopping crowd to firstly actually meet Sue whose blog I’ve been following for a while now and to get my copy of Wolfborn signed because as many of you already know I love to get my books signed.

When I finally made it to the bookstore I found Sue immediately as she had prime position out the front of the store and she had already sold a couple of copies of her book. It was great to finally meet Sue who was lovely, I especially loved the necklace Sue chose to wear it was this really cool necklace with a silver wolfs head on it (the book is about werewolves). So after introducing myself to Sue I got my copy of Wolfborn signed, Sue even drew little paw prints on the book, so cute! I also was given some signed bookmarks so I’ll be giving them away on the blog sometime soon, so keep your eyes pealed.

Sue signing my copy of Wolfborn

Me and Sue

My signed copy of Wolfborn!








Wolfborn bookmark (front and back), I love this bookmark so I thought I’d show you both sides











Some more bookmarks for your viewing pleasure

For those of you who haven’t heard of Wolfborn before below is the blurb:

Break the curse or howl forever.

Etienne, son of a lord in the kingdom of Armorique, goes to train as a knight with Geraint of Lucanne. Geraint is brave and kind, a good teacher and master - but he has a secret that he has kept from his family. He is bisclavret, a born werewolf. When Geraint is betrayed, Etienne must ally with the local wise-woman and her daughter, themselves bisclavret, to save his lord. But time is running out. If Geraint's enemies have their way, Geraint will soon be trapped in his wolf form.

And Etienne has his own secret. The decisions he makes will change his life forever . . .

Inspired by a medieval romance, this engaging novel forces us to question everything we thought we knew about werewolves.

I finished Wolfborn last week (I am in the process of writing my review for it) and thoroughly enjoyed getting lost in the medieval world Sue created were werewolves were not simply mythical creatures but real.

Buy the book


Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
View my complete profile

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Reading Challenges

Awards

Awards



ARC Tours

Counter

Guests Online

Stats