- It’s Raining Author Appearances in Australia!
- Book Blogger Hop (#5)
- Tyger Tyger (Goblin Wars #1) by Kersten Hamilton
- Waiting on Wednesday: Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hub...
- Bloggy News - Email Updates
- Teaser Tuesday #3
- Giveaway Winners Announced!
- In My Mailbox #5
- Book Blogger Hop (#4)
- Only 2 More Days To Get Your Entries In!
- Cover of Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead Revealed
- Waiting on Wednesday: Blood & Flowers by Penny Blu...
- Teaser Tuesday #2
- In My Mailbox #4
- Melbourne Writers Festival (Aug 27 – Sep 5, 2010)
- Book Blogger Hop (#3)
- Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely #2) by Melissa Marr
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare Excerpt
- Waiting on Wednesday: Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
- Versatile Blogger Award
- Teaser Tuesday #1
- Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
- In My Mailbox #3
- UnSweetined by Jodie Sweetin
- Book Blogger Hop (#2)
- Prolific Blogger Award
- Waiting on Wednesday: Return to Paradise by Simone...
- Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles #2) by Alyxandra Harv...
- It Started with a Dare by Lindsay Faith Rech
- In My Mailbox #2
- 50 Followers Giveaway!
- Win One of 5 Copies of Shadow Hills by Anastasia H...
- Book Blogger Hop (#1)
- Read Pretty Little Liars for Free
- Win a Signed ARC of Angelfire
- ▼ July (35)
For those of you who don’t know what Shadow Hills is all about below is the description taken from goodreads:
His love captivated her... his secrets might kill her.
Since her sister’s mysterious death, Persephone “Phe” Archer has been plagued by a series of disturbing dreams. Determined to find out what happened to her sister, Phe enrolls at Devenish Prep in
After stepping on campus, Phe immediately realizes that there’s something different about this place—an unexplained epidemic that decimated the town in the 1700s, an ancient and creepy cemetery, and gorgeous boy Zach—and somehow she’s connected to it all.
But the more questions she asks and the deeper she digs, the more entangled Phe becomes in the haunting past of Shadow Hills. Finding what links her to this town…might cost her her life.
*Squeals* I’ve been wanting to read this book since I found it on goodreads, I need to win one of these copies! Oh I almost forgot the best thing about this giveaway, it’s international, yay, I love international giveaways!
Here’s what Anastasia says:
I got in a box of the beautiful finished copies of Shadow Hills a few weeks ago and to celebrate I am giving away FIVE Shadow Hills hardcovers! If you are one of the first five names drawn you will get:
- 1 signed (personalized if you'd like) hardcover of Shadow Hills
- 1 signed bookmark, 2 unsigned bookmarks and 2 SH buttons & 1 SH magnet
Here's how to enter: FILL OUT THE FORM---comments are always appreciated, if you'd like to leave one, but it will not be counted as an entry into the contest.
Details: You have to be 13 or older to enter. This contest is INTERNATIONAL! Contest ends at midnight on July 9th central standard time. Winners will be notified by email on or before July 11th.
If this sounds like something you want to enter simply click here. Good luck!
For those of you who simply cant wait to read this book the first chapter is available online, simply click here. There is also a pretty cool trailer that has been released, the music makes it seem really spooky, simply click here to view.
- Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
- Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
- Angels (2)
- Australian (5)
- Author Appearances (5)
- Author Guest Post (1)
- Author Interviews (4)
- Author News (2)
- Awards (4)
- Bloggy News (7)
- Book Blogger Hop (22)
- Book News (2)
- Book Trailers (1)
- Book-to-Movie News (3)
- Contests (3)
- Cover Reveals (4)
- Dystopian (1)
- Faeries (4)
- Fantasy (10)
- Festivals (1)
- Follow Friday (11)
- Free Reads (1)
- Giveaways (15)
- Goblins (1)
- Historical (1)
- In My Mailbox (26)
- Memoir (1)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Paranormal (4)
- Reading Challenges (2)
- Realistic/Contemporary (11)
- Review (39)
- Romance (10)
- Series (24)
- Teaser Tuesdays (26)
- Teasers (3)
- Vampires (9)
- Videos (3)
- Waiting on Wednesday (31)
- Welcome (2)
- Werewolves (1)