Currently Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Lost in Stories bookshelf: read

Tess of the D'UrbervillesThe AwakeningSome Girls BiteGirls Like Funny BoysKissed by an Angel Collector's Edition: Kissed by an Angel; the Power of Love; SoulmatesCity of Glass

More of Romy's books »
Romy's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wanna watch something hilarious?


Okay so I know that this isn’t even remotely related to anything booky but I’m currently a bit obsessed, just ask Nicole, with this YouTube clip of a failed TV show called Poochinski, I just have to share its goodness with everyone. But Romy you ask what is this Poochinski about exactly? Well I’m glad you asked, Poochinski (don’t you just love that name) is about a boorish cop killed in the line of duty whose soul is mystically transplanted into the body of his pet bulldog. The talking bulldog is taken in by his straight-laced partner and together they have to learn to live as wacky roommates while taking a bite out of crime *Giggles whilst falling off a chair*. Man whoever came up with this has one twisted and wacky imagination, oh pure genius this is, I can’t believe it was cancelled after only one episode. Now without further ado here is the fabulous clip, enjoy!


If you, like myself, thought to yourself gee I wish I could view the entire episode, well today is your lucky day because a wonderful person has uploaded the entire episode (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3) onto YouTube for all the world to bask in Poochinski’s absolute absurdity, praise!

Now I’m going to attempt to try and add something bookish into this post as this is a book blog so I was wondering if anyone has read any books where a character has been turned into an animal, at the moment I can’t think of any I’ve read but my brain is a tad mushy right now, something may turn up in my head later but for now I’ve got nothing, so please any thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories
Greetings fellow blog readers, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now you may be wondering who is lost.in.stories? Well lost.in.stories is also known as Romy, a 23 year old graduate student from Australia who loves to read. I read (maybe devour would be a more appropriate word) largely young adult novels, with a particular love of fantasy and paranormal novels, however I am also a sucker for a good romance.
View my complete profile

Email Subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Reading Challenges

Awards

Awards



ARC Tours

Counter

Guests Online

Stats